Sunday, September 11 is Grandparents Day. It’s a day to honor grandparents and show your love and appreciation for them.
Grandparents are very near and dear to our hearts. As young kids, we don’t quite understand the value of their presence and knowledge. They tend to be the ones who give us the things that Mom and Dad refuse to. But as we get older, we can’t help but cherish every moment that we get to spend with them. This year, show the special elders in your life how much you appreciate them with gifts that they will cherish forever.
Not only is this day a great opportunity to spend time with your favorite grandparents, but the perfect time for grandma and grandpa to share their many years of wisdom with you.
Here are some of our favorite personalized products to gift:
- Greeting Card– say ‘thanks’, ‘I love you’, ‘you’re the best’; anything from the heart
- Blanket or Pillow– they will be sure to love this comfy present
- Photo Book– create a history photo book of your grandparents documenting their life and accomplishments
- Magazine Cover– make them the star of their own magazine cover!
- Wall Art– always a great gift for anyone
- Photo Mugs– because who else would grandparents want to see the first thing in the morning (while drinking their cup of Joe) other than their grandkids?
- Photo Magnets– the perfect fridge decor
P.S. Gifts don’t have to come from just the kids. Parents can participate in Grandparents Day too!