There isn’t anything more precious to a mother than her children. Give Mom the perfect Mother’s gift this year: a photo book telling the story of her favorite people!
She has changed messy diapers, dealt with numerous tantrums, boo-boos of every kind and let’s not forget those long, awkward teenage years. Mom deserves the world and back for all that she has done throughout your life. It doesn’t matter how old you are, Mom will always love a personalized gift from you. While macaroni art may not be up your alley anymore, we have another option for you! Create a personalized photo book with your favorite childhood images just for her. Go the extra mile this year and skip the generic greeting card. Photo books make an absolute timeless keepsake to showcase your happiest memories with Mom.
Today we’re sharing some inspiration for your Mother’s Day photo book!
- Make your book as personal and special as possible
- Include some of her favorite quotes or sayings
- Share funny stories from your childhood that she may have forgotten
- Incorporate her favorite color
- Share your best memories from simple, everyday occurrences; random trips to the ice cream parlor, summer vacation, etc.
- Add pictures from your younger years to now
- Include pictures of her grandchildren
Mom will love the added touches and appreciate the time you take to make her a personalize gift.